Saturday, January 16, 2010

A New Definition of Prosperity

1/16/2010

It seems odd to begin a story in the middle. But try as I might the beginning would just not write itself. Perhaps in time. For now however let me start with what I know.
What I've been working on for some time now is that balance of success in life known as prosperity. Really, I think that everyone must decide for themselves what prosperity means to them. For me it certainly contains an aspect of wealth. I mean, you've got to be able to pay your bills. And it's nice to have a little extra cash to play with. But, probably, like you I know lots of wealthy people who are miserable. So it's not that simple! Prosperity must, to me, include things like health, relationships, self-expression, career, some stability and predictability to life. You know, prosperity!

No comments:

Post a Comment